Paycheck Protection Program: Preparing for SBA Review of Your Forgiveness Application and Subsequent Denials, Appeals, and AuditsSBA notices seeking additional information from borrowers as a prelude to reviews of pending PPP Loan Forgiveness Applications have started. Forgiveness is not necessarily the end of the process, as even your forgiven PPP loan remains subject to SBA audit.
- Are you a high risk borrower ($2 million or more in PPP loan proceeds, public company, PE backed, foreign ownership, etc.)?
- Have you filed a Form 3509/3510 Loan Necessity Questionnaire?
- Have you received a follow-up information request from your PPP lender?
- Are you concerned that your Forgiveness Application may be denied in whole or in part?
- Are you at risk for a subsequent audit of your PPP loan?
- Thursday, June 24, 2021
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
- Please register and you will receive a unique link to join our webinar.
- Questions? Email Nicole Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org.